I gave him my heart, and he gave me a pen.

May 1, 2007

GAH!

This really has nothing to do with me, it’s just something to bitch about. BTW – the baby known as M decided to let that second tooth start poking through at 1, 3, and 5 this morning. THEN, would not wake up to eat. So, I am a little crabby and tired.

Here’s what I wanted to bitch about –

It’s Fleet Week here in South Florida. The paper has listed a “things to do” article for the visiting service people.

Crazy fun like intramural softball and basketball. - puhleeze. Last year, a sailor set a 2 million dollar yacht ablaze, why you ask? Because he was shitfaced. They also have fireworks and concerts planned. oooohhhh, wicked fun. The reality is this - they will head down to what is left of Las Olas and drink until their livers fail.

I would like to addend the article to say “We in South Florida should have gotten it by now. You are not interested in “activities” you basically just want to get shitfaced, act like ass, and nail as many men or women as you please. To this I say party on, be a responsible drunk, PLEASE use condoms, and don’t wreck our shit. That is all – Jen S. Dania Beach"

That is all...

No comments: