I gave him my heart, and he gave me a pen.

April 10, 2007

Imus = idiot...

I have never been a fan of Imus. It actually because he sounds like he talks with a mouth full of shit. It isn't his politics, it isn't because I get such a faker vibe from him. Not even the ridiculous hair can offend me. For gods sake, it isn't because of Howard Stern either.

There is no doubt, what he said was dumb as hell. But, Rev. Sharpton demanding that Imus resign?!? You really have to be kidding me. By far, Rev. Sharpton is the bigger racist here. He commits verbal murder to white people each and every day.

Rev. Sharpton does this daily, and gets away with it! Stinky old Imus commits this offense far less often, and his head is wanted on a stick??

It makes no sense to me.

Any thoughts??

and go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Verbal murder"

I like that. ;)